Hello! 👋 I'm Leynier Gutiérrez González 👨🏻💻🔗
In my free time I'm always researching and learning about new technologies, frameworks, etc. I'm good working both individually and as a team, I know the development methodologies of agile software and tools like Git.
January 2020 - Present
Mainly developing mobile applications using the Flutter framework, but also maintaining mobile applications developed with Unity, as well as implementing systems and tools using Dart, Python and C#.
Unity Developer at Viera Academy🔗
September 2018 - Present
Member of the applications development team. In charge mainly of the functionalities related to third party services such as Unity IAP, Google Firebase, etc.
Assistant Student at University of Havana🔗
September 2019 - Present
Assistant Student of Computer Networks in the Faculty of Mathematics and Computing and of Computing and Programming at the Faculty of Biology of the University of Havana.
Trained at Cuban Neuroscience Center🔗
July 1, 2019 - July 18, 2019
Member of a team responsible for migrating and implementing new functionalities of an application made in Matlab on the analysis of the gait which from sensors that measure acceleration, direction, etc; calculates different parameters such as the number of steps, the step length, the step speed, etc. The new application was implemented in the Python programming language.
Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science. September 2016 - Present
Student of Computer Science of the Faculty of Mathematics and Computation of the University of Havana. I have represented the faculty and the university in many events such as the International Girls' Day on ICTs developed at the Cuba Security Center, the ICT Boulevard developed at the Central Palace of Computing and Electronics of Cuba, etc.
IPVCE Vladimir Ilich Lenin🔗
High School, Pre University. September 2012 - July 2015
I was part of the high performance group, specifically in the Computer Science course. Among the awards can be highlighted the Gold at the provincial level and the Bronze at the national level in the Competitive Programming Contests. Proudly a member of Graduation 41.
- Algebra I and II
- Algorithm Design and Analysis
- Analytic Geometry
- Computer Networks
- Data Structure and Algorithms I and II
- Database Systems I and II
- Discrete Mathematics I and II
- Distributed Systems
- Image Processing
- Machine Programming I and II
- Mathematical Analysis I and II
- Mathematical Logic
- Numerical Mathematics I and II
- Operating Systems
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Programming Languages
- Software Engineering
- Knowledges: Software Development | Software Design | Software Engineering | Web Development | Mobile Development
- Markup and Style Languages: HTML5 | CSS | JSON
- Frameworks and Technologies: Flask | Android | Unity3D | Flutter | Bootstrap | Vue.js | AngularJS | SQLAlchemy | Windows Forms | Windows Presentation Fundation
- Tools: Google Firebase | pipenv | Git
- Spanish: It is my native language.
- English: Intermediate basic level.